Communication and Projects Officer role
We’re looking for part-time, temporary Communication and Projects Officer to help us grow CoHSAT, by leading our communication efforts and supporting projects.
Your role will help us to nurture and grow the active travel community across Oxfordshire, by spreading the word and engaging with local people and businesses online to explain CoHSAT’s mission. You will be:
• Looking after our website, social media channels (Twitter and Facebook) and our Slack group;
• Helping to set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies;
• Keeping up to date on active travel stories, trends and consultations.
• Supporting our social media activities by gathering local photo and video content.
• Contributing to our projects, such as disseminating and analysing surveys, supporting events and publications.
This is a Kickstart role, in partnership with Legacy Events. There is some more information on the scheme at https://www.reed.co.uk/career-advice/kickstart-scheme-what-you-need-to-know.
To qualify for this role, you must meet the following criteria:
• Aged 18 – 24 years old
• Be receiving Universal Credit
• Eligible to work in the UK
This is a part-time (25 hours/week) role for six months.
If you are interested in learning more please download the job description below and follow the process outlined.